Posted on Leave a comment

How My Nigerian Ex Killed My Son To Spite Me – American Woman

An American citizen, Hayley Kelly, from Wabash Indianapolis, has described how her son was murdered by her Nigerian Ex-boyfriend just to spite her.

Kelly explained that she had gone in search of love on a dating site in 2008, and her search had led her to one Miguel Nchama, a Nigerian guy she said was “a sweet guy“.

According to her, she had dated him for two years and had a son they named Nakota.

Kelly said the relationship came to an abrupt end a few years after.

She said the relationship “protected by lies” started  to unravel in 2011 when the police came for Nchama.

” A certain Judson Mbanuzue, a Nigerian in the United States had filed a report alleging Nchama, who was housed by the Mbanuezue family in 2002, stole his ID, obtained a social security number with it, and piled up loans in his name”. 

Nchama was jailed for 34 months after he pleaded guilty to identity theft and social security fraud.

But investigations into the case uncovered more disturbing secrets. The name “Miguel Nchama” was actually one of five fake names used by the culprit whose real name was Ejike Ibe. Going forward, however, he identified as Anthony Dibiah.

I felt betrayed,” Kelly, the mother of his son, told an American news outlet days ago. “I didn’t trust him anymore.”

Kelly said she still loved him all the same.

She said when he was in jail, he became “controlling” and “was making demands on what I do and when I do it,” Kelly noted.

Kelly said when she got tired, she ended the relationship with him just before she came out of jail.

When he was released, he became  a subject of an immigration stalemate.

America’s Immigration and Customs Enforcement sought to deport him but Nigeria technically rejected him as the Nigerian embassy refused to provide ICE with deportation documentation, rendering Dibiah “stateless.”

She explained that although his jail term his ended in 2014, the United States didnt allow him to go cause they didnt know what to do with him.

He was however eventually freed to go.

Dibiah which he changed his name to, then obtained a court order for visitation rights yo see his son Nakota, after it appeared that Kelly had made efforts to keep the ex-convict away from the boy.

Nakota, then 7, visited his father on weekends and reportedly said he was “afraid” of going over.

Kelly said her son’s father “hit him” and was always “yelling at him”. Kelly filed up to five complaints in five years with the Department of Child Services (DCS).

However, Dibial argued that Kelly wanted more child support, and wanted to cut him off.

DCS said it found no evidence in both parents’ claims, so the complaints were ignored, so the battle continued.

During one weekend visit to his father, Nakota, 10 at the time of his presumed death on July 18, 2020, reportedly called his mother saying: “Oh I’m dead. Don’t expect me to come back. My dad’s going to kill me.”

He had offended his father and knowing what his father was capable of, he feared for the worst and made the call.

Kelly said Nakota never liked visiting the father but for the court mandating that.

The last visitation was problematic. Kelly had arrived late at the couple’s meeting point, having earlier taken the boy to a football field where he had regular practice. Dibiah was offended and allegedly threatened not to cooperate with her again.

Two hours after that call, Dibiah called an unnamed relative.

“I just killed my son,” he told the relative three times before the receiver ended the call and called the police.

Dibiah was said to have also called a friend and confessed to killing his son. The friend called the police, who arrived at the scene but Dibiah was already gone by then.

Investigators say they found blood stains, hair, and brain matter in the house.

The Security camera also captured Dibiah making several trips to the trash, but nothing was found there when police checked.

As all these were unfolding, Kelly got a text message from Dibiah saying: “Sometimes I hear voices. My son is in heaven.”

She didn’t know that the police at arrived at Dibiah’s house and was looking to have Nakota back the next day.

Manhunt began and hours later, police found Dibiah in his car, which also had blood stains. Nakota was nowhere to be found.

The culprit is being held without bail in a Florida county jail on murder charges.

Some accounts say Dibiah, 37, confessed to suffocating Nakota with a bag, but the Police still have no idea what happened to Nakota’s body.

Kelly says she believes Dibiah killed their son to spite her over custodial squabbles.

She said: “He dumped his body somewhere and won’t let me know. I feel like it’s another way of hurting me.”


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.